Tuesday 2 December 2008

Six random Tag


Forwarded from "Bodhi's Blog"

Six Random Things About Me

1. Lahir pada tanggal 6

2. Nomor rumahku di kudus adalah 6

3. Nomor absenku pas kelas 6 SD adalah 6

4. I wonder about the number 666 in The Holy Bible Revelation 13 : 18, anybody help me ?

5. Pertama kali naksir cowok pas TK, kalo ga salah inisial namanya DK deh.... huakakaka, kecil-kecil udah genit nih !

6. Kalo udah bangun susah tidur, kalo udah tidur susah bangun :)


Six Random Things I Like

1. I like reading

2. I like daydreaming

3. I like watching movies

4. I like soto kudus very much...yum!

5. I like Suikoden series, the best RPG game ever !

6. I like art


Six Randoms Things I Don't Like

1. I don't like noisy and crowded things

2. I don't like flood-stricken (the water seems disgusting, yewwks...)

3. I don't like being alone in the dark

4. I don't like creepy place

5. I don't like bullies

6. I don't like insulting statement about my religion, my faith :(


Six Quirky Things About Me

1. moody, kalo niat rajin, kalo ga niat muales buanget!

2. kalem (heleh heleh....kata siapa nih??)

3. boros, ga bisa nyimpen duit

4. suka menunda pekerjaan, akhirnya numpuk deh

5. pelupa dan ceroboh

6. menyenangkan dijadiin temen curhat (kata siapa juga nih ? hahaha...)


Six Things That Make Me Happy

1. I have a good GOD, good friend, good lover, Jesus :)

2. I have a happy family

3. I have a very loving and sweet soulmate (uhuk...uhuk...U must pay, hunny, LOL)

4. I have many kind friends

5. I can reach my dream one by one, thx Jesus, You're adorable :)

6. I was born into this world, so I know you all


Six People To Forward:

Pam2 aka Denny, Maria, Irvan, Laurencia, Rollz, Vivian

1 comments:

Unknown said...

beres bu PRnya... ^^